Almost 30-40% of women suffer from ovulation issues, where the ovaries release eggs at irregular intervals, causing problems with fertility and conception. Imbalance in hormones is the major culprit for irregular ovulation, which Ovulation Induction aims to correct. During Ovulation Induction treatment in NIBM Pune, hormone therapy is used to stimulate ovulation, to produce a single, healthy egg at regular intervals. This has helped numerous women achieve their goal.
What is Ovulation Induction?
A normal ovulation period is considered to be anywhere between 12-18 days before menstruation. The main goal of Ovulation Induction in pcos is to create a balance in hormone levels, by administering fertility medication, which maintains regular ovulation and leads to easier conception through natural or artificial methods. The menstrual cycle is tracked with blood tests and ultrasounds, in order to determine the best time-frame for conception. Ovulation Induction treatment in NIBM Pune, is recommended to women who find it tricky to get pregnant due to irregular ovulation.
What are the benefits of Ovulation Induction?
There are a number of Ovulation Induction benefits for women:
- Gives women with good to moderate quality eggs a chance to conceive naturally
- Allows for the higher success of fertility treatments such as IVF and IUI
- Incredibly helpful in enabling women with PCOD and Thyroid disorders to get pregnant
- Does not require any surgery
- Helps women with unexplained infertility have a child
- Maximizes production of eggs, which is helpful in IVF
Who can opt for Ovulation Induction?
Ovulation treatment in Pune is recommended to women who:
- Have an irregular menstrual cycle
- Do not experience ovulation at all
- Suffer from unexplained infertility
- Have PCOD or Thyroid disorders that cause fertility issues
- Have irregular menstruation due to lifestyle factors
What is the process of Ovulation Induction?
- Initial Consultation
- Stimulation and Monitoring
During your Initial consultation, your reproductive health and hormone levels are examined to determine the cause of irregular ovulation. A treatment plan is then crafted by our experts, based on which further treatment is conducted.
What is the cost of Ovulation Induction?
The fertility expert initially evaluates your condition and creates a treatment plan with the appropriate medication, based on which an approximate cost of ovulation Induction treatment in Pune can be calculated. Get in touch with our healthcare team for a consultation and estimated treatment cost.
Why choose Heal and Care Clinic for Ovulation Induction Treatment?
Heal and Care Clinic offers world-class fertility treatments to patients from across the world. Our experts use cutting-edge technology for safe treatments that ensure a positive outcome at every step of the way. Dr. Manisha Patil, the leading fertility expert in NIBM Pune, ensures that patients are treated with compassion and excellence, which lead to a comprehensive treatment under one roof. Book an appointment with our experts for a ovulation induction consultation and treatment, today.