Chemical Peel Treatment
Out of the numerous treatments for Wrinkles, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, etc. the most widely used are chemical peels, which involve the controlled use of chemicals on the skin, which gradually peels it off, in order to reveal fresh, younger, and better skin. Though the peeling of the skin may sound scary to many, the treatment is conducted in a controlled manner, beginning with the lowest dosage in smaller areas for a shorter time, which gradually increases with the number of sessions.
What is Chemical Peel Treatment?
A cosmetic treatment to treat various skin issues, chemical peel treatment in Pune involves the topical use of various chemicals that exfoliate and peel the layer of skin off, for better skin to be revealed. There are 3 types of Chemical Peels.
- Superficial: Used only to peel the top layer of skin, these peels use mild acids that only stick to the top and do not penetrate into the middle layer of skin. The most common chemical used is alpha-hydroxy acid.
- Medium: The middle-outer layer of skin is peeled off, to remove any damaged skin cells. Chemicals such as glycolic acid or trichloroacetic acid are used.
- Deep: Chemicals such as phenol or trichloroacetic acid are commonly used, which penetrate into the middle or 2nd layer of skin to peel it off.
What are the benefits of Chemical Peel Treatment?
There are a number of Chemical Peel Treatment benefits making it an effective treatment:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens acne scars, age spots, sun spots, etc.
- Reduces fine lines under the eyes
- Evens out the skin tone
- Improves how the skin looks and feels
Who can opt for Chemical Peel Treatment?
A chemical peel in Pune, is recommended to patients who have:
- Uneven skin tone
- Acne Scars
- Sunspots and sun damage
- Signs of aging such as wrinkles, age spots, fine lines, etc.
- Fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Freckles, dark patches, etc.
What is the process of Chemical Peel Treatment?
- Initial consultation and treatment plan
During your initial consultation, our skin specialist examines your skin and understands your treatment goals, after which a treatment plan is created. You may initially be asked to apply topical lotions for a short while before chemical peel treatment can begin.
What is the cost of Chemical Peel Treatment?
The chemical peel treatment cost in NIBM Pune, depends on the type of peel, target area, and the number of sessions required. During your consultation, the specialist crafts a treatment plan based on which a cost of chemical peel treatment can be calculated. Consult our team for an estimated cost of Chemical Peel treatment.
Why choose Heal and Care Clinic for Chemical Peel Treatment?
Heal and Care Clinic in NIBM Kondhwa is among the leading skin clinics in Pune, providing Chemical Peel treatment of the highest quality. With the highest quality of materials and technology, we ensure that patients are given a safe and ethical treatment. Dr. Manisha Patil is the best skin specialist in Pune, who ensures that patients are treated with a personalized treatment plan that keeps their treatment goals and requirements in mind. Book an appointment for the finest and most effective skin peeling treatment conducted by industry experts.